New Member Area New to VWF? Stop in tell us about you.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Driver & Owner but enthusiast.

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2007, 04:37 PM
Uzi
Default New Driver & Owner but enthusiast.

Eeeevening folks, hope you're all feeling as good as you're lookin' :-). Call me Osborn, 85, I've a licence to beat peopl up [8D] [literally as well lol!].

I passed my driving test in Sept 2k6 and got my first car a Polo in Jan this year. A Smart little Polo, W reg,
1.0, excellent on petrol [£10 from Luton to Heathrow and to cruise in my area for 15mins lol]. I'm young, so i booted my car and didn't really maintain or look after it. Oh how silly i was .

Onb Sunday 11th April 2007, i was getting late to work. At precisely 10:51 i took a corner in a countryb lane at 65mph and ended up off road. The damage to me wasn't as nearly as bad as my car . I escaped with a cut on my litle finger and a knee that got bashed very hard. I walked out all fit and well otherwise.

The damage to my car was as followed: dented bonnet, side 1/4 pannels, bumper is cracked. Also Air bags got deployed... Both of 'em.. As i got the car on finance and don't have well off parents who can simply buy me another one, and the fact that i took a loan out for it, i will not get it scrapped at any cost.

I come here to seek advice from you guys regarding the airbag and stuff. My car is a little motor, i'm keeping it so scrapping it is not a soloution.

ALso, i've been a vw favourable owner since the days i used tio hang around with the older boys who used to love their Golfs. E.g. Oz: Mk 2 golf, slapped in a VR6 lump and painted it in a custom colour, he had m3 evo bucket seats as well as pumping out 152Db... Ditts: Mk 2 Oak Green Golf recaro leathers and vr6 lump after which he had a mk 2 Rallye with a 1.8 AUdi TT engine in it...

AS a result i, who have not been driving since april 11th at 11am, am the proud owner of a VW Corrado VR6 (H) [8D]

im now going to pursue another thread in which i will explain what i want.

Pleasure to meet you all at somepoint, and look forward to conversin .

Uzi 855