New Member Area New to VWF? Stop in tell us about you.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Buy any car but never polo

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2010, 02:27 AM
Unhappy Buy any car but never polo

Hi

Just want to share my personal experience with Volkswagen Delhi West (World Class Automobiles Pvt Ltd)
Address:68/3, Near Moti Nagar, Najafgarh Road, Moti Nagar, New Delhi. ,
New Delhi, Delhi, 110015.

I have a POLO which I purchased in August 19th 2010 earlier there was some issue with the alignment the car was moving towards left. I called the advisor and he asked me to walk down the service station and he will get it checked. Same day I have to go to Chandigarh. Once I reached the service station and I asked for the same advisor at the reception the reply I got was he is busy and will be here within 15 -20 minutes however no one turned up for 30 -35 minutes I asked for the same advisor as well as called the same advisor he said he is with a customer and have one in queue. After 1 hour and 20 minutes he turned up look at the car and said he will be right back and was back in approximately 40 -45 minutes by that time I already spent almost two hours just waiting for someone to tell what the issue is. He took 20 -25 minutes just to open a job sheet I asked for a manager/supervisor the only reply I got that there is no one if we have any issue we can either speak with Sachin/Jaspreet. The incident I mentioned above happened two months back.

I was in Dehradun for last three day while on the way I small stone from the roadside hit the windscreen on the right top corner and there was a small scratch on the screen. The crack took over the entire screen in two days. I called an advisor name HARI OM and he told me that it will take 3 days and I have to left the car at the service station. Once I came back to Delhi I called HARI OM on Monday morning he asked me to walk down to the showroom I asked for the same advisor at the reception I had to wait for 15 -20 minutes as he was with a customer. I called the same advisor three times and the reply I got was he was with a customer and have other customer waiting in the queue. I asked for any other person who plays the same role he said he is also busy with a customer, simply shows a bad after sales service. They only listen to you till the time you have not purchased the vehicle. This is just one example. I got a call to collect the RC as its already November it’s been almost three months and the reply is there was some issues with the printing of DL 4C NA _ _ _ _ _ series. As per the concerned person at the showroom and once I called the guy who called me said once he checked the RC was there they might have sent the RC back. This is the second example of bad customer service. This time to change the windscreen and as there was some issue with the clutch paddle just to open the job sheet it took almost 3 hours. I called HARI OM multiple time and he never turned up or called me. Later on Jatinder kumar was the one who walked up to me to check if I have some issue with my car or if I was waiting for someone. I really appreciate him as first of all he apologized for the inconvenience and helped me with the issue. Till that time I was pissed with the service and called 18001020909 and launched a complaint. The only call center they have in Mumbai they don’t have any on phone escalation. She asked for the entire issue and said I will receive a call within 48 hours which I never expected for VOLKSWAGEN GROUP. The call was escalated to someone once I mentioned that I will put a blog on Google and Twitter. Someone called me next day in the morning after telling him the entire story that it’s the same story every time. They don’t have the setup in place the reply I got was two of the service station have closed so they have the entire work load and they are running short of people. I asked for the corporate number/email id he said the call center it the highest authority to whom the issue was already escalated. He asked me to come is personal and said will check with the staff.

In other works if we talk about the product or the services. The product is not good nor the services. Now the first service is at 15000KMs / 1 year which one is early. I’m sure if the car will be on road I will face some issue and I’m prepared myself for the worst services in future. If we talk about the ground clearance in this segment the ground clearance for POLO is 168 mm comparing with SWIFT 170 mm JAZZ 160 mm FIGO 168 mm I10 165 mm RITZ 170 mm. My recommendation is SWIFT over POLO.

Will try to escalate it to the next level. Still searching for the big shots for VOLKSWAGEN GROUP.

K****ij