Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

trans won't shift

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2011, 05:09 PM
Default trans won't shift

Hi,
I hope someone can help me out there.
My daughters 1999 Cabrio has a hard time shifting, its an automatic.
Going into 2nd the rpm goes a little high but going into 3rd it wants to go up to 5000rpm and sometimes it doesn't want to do it. If I let off the gas and go back on the gas then it will shift . This has been happening for awhile and getting worse.
I took it to a vw dealer and they said it was lubricating the throttle body and charged me $260.00. Well that didn't work. Before I take it to a different vw dealer I wish to have some idea of might be going on so I don't get hosed again.
Anyone with some experience with this type of trans problem?

Thanks , sure would appreciate some help. Vern

Old 03-15-2011, 04:56 AM

SWF refers to animation developed with Adobe Flash. It could possibly comprise word collectively with the two vector and raster graphics, as well as could possibly consist of interactive actions composed in ActionScript. It plays in internet browsers that possess the Flash plug-in installed. in circumstance you have lots of QuickTime (MOV) videos, you can convert them into SWF for playback on flash participant or write about on websites.
To convert mov to swf, we need mov to swf converter. it could help you to definitely convert MOV to SWF properly within only 4 steps.
Step 1: include MOV files
To include files, you can just drag your movement photo away from your document folders in the direction of checklist using the operating window, or click the "Add video" icon, to pick the MOV you need to convert mov to swf.
MOV to SWF Converter
Step 2: arranged output format
Click the state-of-the-art button, which certified prospects to an "Advanced" window. using the "Profile", choose "SWF" as your output format.
Convert mov to swf
Tips: This MOV to SWF Converter also allows to edit the movement photo earlier to the conversion.
Select a movement photo using the document list, click "edit" menu, or click the "Edit video" button. then you certainly can optimize your movement photo by cropping, altering movement photo effect, etc.
Step 3: start conversion
Click "Start" to begin converting your movement photo from .mov to swf. pursuing which you can click "Find Target" to occur throughout out especially where the output documents are saved.
Tips: really this MOV to SWF Converter also can convert movement photo amid all types of other formats, even which consists of structure supported on iPad/iPod/iPhone, etc.
Tags:
mov to swf conversion, how to convert mov to swf, convert .mov to swf

Old 03-15-2011, 01:22 PM

has the transmission ever been flushed?? Try checking the transmission fluid level.
I'll give you a tip, don't take your car to a dealership, because they will rip you off. I've been there before and overcharged me so much. Try finding a local mechanic who works on european cars.
Let me know if you need more help.

Old 03-16-2011, 01:12 AM

The Nike Free 3.0 is a lightweight shoe especially constructed for running on hiking trails. It is designed to strengthen legs and feet while training. The Nike Free 7.0 has models for both men and women.
http://hicheapshoes.com