General Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Batman-I Love It!

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2010, 02:33 AM
Banned
Default Batman-I Love It!

This week witnessed the release of DC's latest animated film, Batman: Under the Hood Red, and I feel that if I had seen it since I was 15, I loved her present form.
But since its 27 years, I was afraid to go For one thing, I'm not a big fan of the original comic it was based, although I am more than willing to admit that Judd Winick work on Batman is by far the best thing he did in the comic superhero. I remember him saying in an interview that as a fan, it was a bit disappointed by the fact that reveals to Jason Todd as the villain behind "Hush", (which had absolutely no meaning to the fair value of shock) has proven to be false and I wanted to make a real return of Jason Todd to use it as a springboard.
For me, if it is flawed from the outset. Even putting aside the fact that fans were around their say on the subject through a 1-900 number, "Death in the Family" story where Jason Todd is killed, it is a important time for Batman, a bit like what I feel Barry Allen, I do not think you can get more potential to bring stories you've already his death. Of course, if you had asked me in 2004 probably would have said the same thing sidekick Bucky Captain America, but Ed Brubaker and Steve Eptingen done a very solid back again. But his death - which was outside the panel and was revealed in a flashback, not the heart of a story - is another matter. Regardless, I went to the opinions of the average viewer can not have, and unfortunately, the film does little to sway my opinion.

Batman DVD
Transformers DVD
Friends DVD 1-10
Harry Potter
OZ DVD 1-6