Exterior Talk about your rims, body kits, and other exterior mods here.

Hi guys

Old 05-02-2007, 04:16 AM
Default Hi guys

I was looking for a site where I can purchase a VW Fan blade and VW Fan clutch when I stumbled on this website. i think it has a good offer but I am a newbie when it comes to ordering parts online. Maybe you already have an experience buying car parts online. Maybe you can check the site and tell me your opinion about it, should I order from them or not? I need your reply as soon as possible. Before I forget do you also know a site where that sells VW Floor mat? My car also needs them since my mats are really worn out. I don't want to buy in local department stores because I think they are not the best. If you have any suggestions just post me a message. Thanks a lot!

Old 05-02-2007, 04:26 AM
Default coincedence

We almost had the same username Hey, I did check the site and I think they have really good offer. where did you find them? I own two cars a VW Fox and a VW golf. Just like you I am having a hard time finding a site that caters to my beloved cars. Maybe you could help me find a site that sells affordable VW Fox parts and VW golf parts? I think you are really an internet savy. We can help each other find great car shopping sites. With regards to your plan to buy on that website, well go for it buddy!