Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

Mass interior upgrades

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2007, 01:50 PM
Default Mass interior upgrades

Well i guess here is where we talk about the interior upgrades. To start off i have 2 10" kicker subwoofers powered by a 15x1 kicker amplifier. Those things hit pretty good. I think the beetle was made for sound. I also replaced all the front, rear, and tweeter speakers with Bostons. The highs are crystal clear and the lows are amazing. I also put in headrest monitors in all the headrests. Yes they are in the back headrests as well. There is a 12" Flip down monitor in the center roof region. The coolest thing i think that was done on my beetle was it was customized from a single din to a double din so now instead of having a flip out head unit like everyone else i have an in dash kenwood unit. I also put neon in the front and rear. All of this is powered by a deep cell blue top battery that is suppoerted by two capacitors in the rear. When i have everything on maximun force i sit pretty comfortable at about 12.5 volts.