2001 Cabrio |TOTALED|-> RUNS AND DRIVES!

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2011, 02:18 PM
Default 2001 Cabrio |TOTALED|-> RUNS AND DRIVES!

Alright so my girlfriend recently totaled her 2001 VW Cabriolet GLX and would like to sell the car to someone who can use it to either repair, or use for parts. This was deemed totaled due to the front passenger airbag and the driver (only the SIDE airbag) being deployed and the frame being bent. The hit was on the rear panel of the driver-side, and the frame may be bent. We are still waiting for the report from the body shop as to exactly what is damaged.

This had a brand new transmission put into it earlier this year, many new parts within the last 2 years installed in the engine, and overall the car has been extremely well maintained.

I would be interested in selling the entire car to anyone who is interested.

The car RUNS and DRIVES. Had to give it a jumpstart but was able to drive it in 1st gear and move it in reverse in my driveway.

This had a brand new MANUAL transmission put in earlier this year as well as a new clutch. The engine has been maintained extremely well, I have all the paperwork for it. Engine has roughly 120k miles on it.

I will update this list as I get more information. Please feel free to post any requests or questions. Thank you.

This car is now being sold as a whole. It will be gone by Saturday, if you would like to make an offer please message me or reply to this thread with your offer. You must tow the car off the property at your own expense.

Looking for $900 OBO

Location - Morris County, NJ
2001 VW Cabrio GLX - 5-speed manual transmission
Exterior Color: White
Interior Color: Black leather
Convertible Top Color: Black

(PARTS THREAD: http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...3#post72062553 )

Last edited by Smokyo7; 06-16-2011 at 01:57 PM.
Old 06-16-2011, 01:56 PM

This car is now being sold as a whole. It will be gone by Saturday, if you would like to make an offer please message me or reply to this thread with your offer. You must tow the car off the property at your own expense.

Looking for $900 OBO