Shining VW logo Crystal Emblem Tape

Old 10-11-2010, 09:55 PM
Default Shining VW logo Crystal Emblem Tape

Hi ,

Check out this shining VW crystal emblem ,

contact me for the sample price .

happybuyitnow@gmail.com

Old 10-14-2010, 03:08 AM

UGGs are hot.What’s hotter than UGGs?Made in China.

China,ever since its opening to the world in early 1980s,has been producing for the world.From commodities as small as nails to big monster as big as liner ships,all can be produced here in China.

Can the world live without Made in China products?Of course they can.But can they live more economic lives without it?I’m afraid the answer is no.

UGGs made in China

In my previous post,Where are UGGs made,I have discussed about the manufacturing places of UGGs.There are currently two places in the world that is producing genuine sheepskin ugg boots,China and Australia.
UGGs made in Australia are sold mainly in home.And there are many brands available for the boots:UGG is not a brand name there.

What you bought,or are going to buy,are made in China UGGs.There are also UGG Australia brand,and many other kind of UGGs in China.

Deckers,who own the brand UGG Australia,has its factory in China,and ship to its customers around the world.

Other brands and non-brands uggs are also made and sold in China and to the world.

UGG factory location spread in Guang Dong province,south China.And there are all sizes of factories producing uggs every day.

ugg factory store

Often times,factories in China don’t set up stores.They sell only to dealers.There is no such thing as ugg factory store because good factories focus their resources and powers onto production and quality.

However,if we see from other angle,dealers are functioning as the factory’s store or outlet.Factory insures quality and the low price comes from large quantity.With large quantity,dealers or resellers or wholesalers can get factory price UGGs and sell at almost-near-factory-price prices.UGG factories outsource their stores to professional wholesalers,to which they keep close relationship.And those can be seen as ugg factory outlet,which are selling at relatively low price (but not factory price).

So if you are looking for ugg factory direct shipping,find a dealer with close relationship with ugg factories.I’m sure you can get lowest price uggs.

UGG Factory tour

The other day I paid a visit to one of such factories in Guang Dong,China,to learn their quality standard and producing technique.I was impressed.

This factory is well organized.Materials are well placed and labeled.I’m not too sure how well their workers are educated,but I saw them polite and humble,as all other Chinese workers.
The factory is of moderate size,employing about 100 workers.And they are managed in an ISO way.
They set up a working line,workers are sitting along the transfer belt and divided into several teams,each responsible for their respective part of the whole process.
Modern machines are used to better the process and quality.
I was really impressed by the efficiency of the workers.
Male workers do the more labor intensive work.Females do the more intricate and subtle work.All seemed fine.

I have been ordering from this factory for years.Both of our business grow.And we became good friends.The owner told me that they are beginning to take big export orders from Australia buyers.And he was aiming to expand from 100 people to 200 people in 2010.

This was the silhouette of a typical entrepreneurship in China.