Volkswagen Forum - VW Forums for Volkwagen enthusiasts

Volkswagen Forum - VW Forums for Volkwagen enthusiasts (https://volkswagenforum.com/forum/)
-   Sights N Sounds (https://volkswagenforum.com/forum/sights-n-sounds-38/)
-   -   My '00 Gti GLX Vr6 (https://volkswagenforum.com/forum/sights-n-sounds-38/my-00-gti-glx-vr6-2000/)

foxontherun 12-04-2006 03:42 AM

My '00 Gti GLX Vr6

2 Attachment(s)
Attachment 4038

Attachment 4039

Joelzy 12-04-2006 11:26 AM

RE: My '00 Gti Vr6

sexy as hell, i want that spoiler so bad!
check mine out on car domain if you get a chance,
the url is in my sig

foxontherun 12-04-2006 12:47 PM

yea, i like it, i will put some interior pics up soon too, considering the glimmer is gone with the winter time wheels on it.(stock 16 inch) it has a snub antenae that you can't see, audi tt pedal set, short shifter, the monster mats from the newer gti's and alot of automatic stuff ill probabl get rid of. (like windshield wipers, lights, and some other random stuff) its my first five speed and im loving it thats for sure. im lookin to maybe put in a supercharger or turbo kit, but thats in the future. right now, i better finish school.

Joelzy 12-04-2006 01:31 PM

i hear ya bud, i want to do so much, but my student loans added into my existing bills arent helping, so i cant go too extreme until i pay them and the car off and my warranty is up, then all bets are off

foxontherun 12-04-2006 05:18 PM

yea i got real lucky with this car. its paid and taken care of by the other guys car insurance company. i left the accident with a major permanant scar along the right sde of my face and got a pretty penny for "pain and suffering" that i never even asked for. they offered me a ridiculous amount of money and said ok. hehe. anyways. one day, id like to take this care to another level but for now, i get plenty of looks just being that "Tropic Orange" color that apparently is a rare factory color.

Joelzy 12-04-2006 07:39 PM

whoa, not cool man, but its good they gave you something, my friend was t boned in his eclipse and got nothing, still bitter about it too,
then there was my case when my jeep was stolen and insurance didnt give me anything, instead, they decided i was in a high risk area and i should be charged more for insurance.
anywho, youre car is awesome and the color is sweet

subsandveedubs 05-13-2007 01:27 AM

Nice car, a friend of mine has one just like it. He has done a lot to the motor and now runs nitrous in it. He has the same color and year but he bought a carbon fibre hood and had rims custom painted to match the color of the car. That is a rare and as far as vr6's go, fast car! I would defaintely hold on to that one.

yllwkelly 08-09-2007 10:11 PM

w0w..that is so cute...

VtecEtr 11-21-2007 09:17 PM

sweet ride man, :D

smithy 12-10-2007 06:17 PM

I love the rims...