Volkswagen Forum - VW Forums for Volkwagen enthusiasts

Volkswagen Forum - VW Forums for Volkwagen enthusiasts (https://volkswagenforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://volkswagenforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   movies (https://volkswagenforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/movies-35797/)

Rusellsmith 06-08-2013 06:43 AM

movies

so what you have caught up recently .. and how much it had appealed you .. just come over here and tell others about it .. as it's not good to enjoy alone but dragging more people to your fun is far more better .. are you on..

Rusellsmith 06-10-2013 07:09 AM

for me watching a movie is a weekend issue .. latest movie i had caught up with was a The Dark Night Rises almost 7 months ago .. yet to watch some new releases .. soon I'll ..

Rusellsmith 06-12-2013 07:03 AM

now the time for the Man Of Steel as the super movie is going to hit the the theater very soon and I'm all up to catch the first day first show.. is there any one else...

Rusellsmith 06-15-2013 01:23 AM

along with Hollywood flicks i also like to got for Indian movies with English dubbed language as they are pretty impressive in love and romance.. i think you too may have a watch..

williamk1968 06-16-2013 09:00 PM

i want to watch,, but recently i am so busy..

Rusellsmith 06-17-2013 04:50 AM

why not and if you wish i may post you several favorable suggestions about the great Bollywood stories quite worth to have a watch .. you will love them for sure..

Ilhamsmith 06-18-2013 12:41 AM

Man of Steel is really a great movie i guess..a lot of money went in to make that kind of movie and every single penny appears on the screen..stunning graphics, beautiful locations..and awesome stunts make this movie a must watch.

Rusellsmith 06-18-2013 05:53 AM

this is not simple at all to form such mind boggling action scenes out of the special effects .. obviously it costs most part of the movie .. some where in between 80-90% i guess ..

Rusellsmith 06-20-2013 06:25 AM

is any one has an idea about the Highlander remake as it was in buzz for a while in past for some alien theme characters of the Hollywood flick .... I'm just going to web for the same to know what is up to the movie there ..

Rusellsmith 06-21-2013 05:25 AM

if you like the musical love stories then you must go for the movie named Bob Marley The Movie starred with Jeniffer Aniston and Owen Wilson .. there is a dog as well in the story to take it further forward ..

Rusellsmith 06-22-2013 06:21 AM

this is weekend which is awaited most and now I'm into it now so what is up to have a great show tonight .. is Beautiful Creatures is enough to sensationalize your senses .. i may just guess as I've not seen the movie yet and going to catch up with this as well right now....

Rusellsmith 06-24-2013 06:54 AM

you have recently watched the super heroism through iron man 3 and man of steel yet the show is not going to nstop here as thor 2 is in line to get released soon .. don't let your thrill and curiosity die as there is more to deliver you best...

Rusellsmith 06-25-2013 06:34 AM

when all the buzz about anything come to an end there is some mother ones which makes it start from scratch as this point of time the second installment of the spider man is in many talks for its well known actor going under the skin of a villain to play for this time ..

Rusellsmith 06-26-2013 06:34 AM

hello this i me repeating myself here but with a new source of entertainment this time and you what it's .... most praise acclaimed Mr Torentino directed Django Unchained ... tight storyline and better act .. you may run the show right after work you are indulged in or whenever you find it suitable to go with it ... it'll full you with thrill for sure..

Rusellsmith 07-20-2013 12:32 AM

Watching Friends at the moment..i actually thought it is waste of time..now i think i have become obsessed with this sitcom. I google it all the time and have watched all the seasons 4 times..this is turning out to be insane.

GarfieldOlmeda 07-25-2013 02:02 AM

I saw Hangover 3 yesterday...yeah i know it has been a long time since it got released..but i i just didn't had the time..anyways the movie definitely not lives up to its reputation. Less humor, boring plot makes it even worse..i just loved the other two parts..couldn't they deliver a lot more than that.

Rusellsmith 07-29-2013 02:32 AM

hey Dumi .. you have right quoited here about the newly arrived movie with the title Only God Knows as i was planning for the show .. now it is in my wishlist to be seen soon..

Rusellsmith 08-01-2013 03:41 AM

why not Dumi .. but along with the animation title you have quoted there is another with the name Wreck It Ralph a strong contender to deliver you a sound entertainment .. what the movie is all about i am not going to reveal here as you have to catch up with the show to know it..

Rusellsmith 08-02-2013 02:09 AM

yes Dumi you have right suggested a classic movie and another one similar to the genre is with the name of Crazy Heart .. if you have not caught up the show yet you must go for it .. and yes .. don't forget to post a thank to me here

Rusellsmith 08-03-2013 02:30 AM

a sudden to my mind made me watch Watchmen another time .. this is the number .... ahhh .. i can't remember what it is now .. but the a tight storyline and gripping act make it worth to go for the one of its kind show again and again ..

Rusellsmith 08-06-2013 03:53 AM

what the different i have experienced through the Hollywood movies....
for the very first time i was aware with many of the Hollywood flicks as a thrill which have nothing to do with the reality .. in a proper world it would be apt to say it an entertainment by fantasy.. though here are many motion stories based upon the reality as well ... yet i was more intended to see the Fantasy, Sci-Fi or Horror ones as i think this is the area Hollywood films have expertise in along with several other genre based .. but at the movement i got to see Transformers, Terminator, Harry Potter Series and Super Hero themed movies i thought that i was right with my opinion .. and the same passion in me for similar genre Hollywood flicks still drives me to see the show full of fantasy and adventures.. and for this i will must say.. Thank You Hollywood !

Rusellsmith 08-08-2013 07:00 AM

there are some big announcement have been done for the big releases in the year of 2015 in form The Avengers 2 and Man Of Steel 2 most awaited ones among many others .. it is also coming to listen that Batman will accompany the Super Man in its second installment .. this is quite predictable to me as the director of a franchise is the one the writer of the other.

aron22 05-08-2014 12:00 AM

Amazing Spider Man 2 - Not bad....

Swervage 09-23-2014 09:30 AM

Oooo I need to watch chinese zodiac I really liked operation condor