New Member Area New to VWF? Stop in tell us about you.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I'm banned

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2010, 08:55 PM
Default I'm banned

Well, my id WTF has been banned, so I'm back as WTF2. I guess there is at least one moderator on this site now. Where were you when all the child **** was being posted on this website? I'm the one who reported the child **** spam that was on here. Is banning me your way of thanking me for reporting your site? There is still a bunch of other spam on this site. May I make a suggestion? If you don't have time to properly moderate a forum, SHUT IT DOWN! Don't bother banning me this time. I'll keep making new IDs and coming back to pester you until I get an answer to these questions: How long were you aware of all the child **** on this site before my report to the authorities forced you to remove it. Why don't you shut this site down if you don't have time to properly moderate it?

Old 06-19-2012, 01:27 PM

It has been a long time since I visited this site. It is good to see that there are some moderators here now. How about unbanning me?

Old 06-19-2012, 07:56 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum yet again. Name:  VWwelcome.gif
Views: 13
Size:  951 Bytes

Well I don't know any details of WTF but I made a thread last year https://volkswagenforum.com/forum/vw...-needed-33911/ and asked if there were any active mods on he as there are loads of spam posts.

Shortly afterwards Admin contacted me and asked if I wanted to be a mod so now I'm the only mod on here. I've been slowly reporting spam post and cleaning up the forum ever since its a long process.

I've just checked your previous posts and I see you asked for Tiguan, EOS, CC sub forums 2 years ago. While searching around for spam and other thing I noticed we had no Polo sub forum so I asked for one and now we have one and I moved all Polo related post into there. We now have 3 pages of Polo related threads.

I've just searched for Tiguan and there are 29 threads with Tiguan in them. I can ask Admin if they can make a Tiguan sub forum.

I've searched for EOS but obviously nothing comes back as searching for 3 characters don't work on most forums. If you find plenty of EOS threads let me know and I will request an EOS sub forum.

Now to me the CC is just another variation of the Passat of which we have a sub forum for. I don't mind being corrected if I'm wrong but again but please post the threads. Oh there is no point in searching for Passat CC.

Now I don't know how active you were as WTF post count wise but considering your new username has only posted 3 threads and the last time was 2 years ago I wouldn't say that was active. If you want your old WTF activating then send me a PM with you details and I will contact Admin and see what they say?

Old 06-20-2012, 08:36 AM

PM sent. It is great to see this forum is now in good hands!

Old 06-21-2012, 08:42 AM
Super Moderator

Good news Steve.

I've had a word with Admin and they have removed to ban off WTF and changed your username and password I've sent you a PM and email with these details.

They have also setup a Tiguan and EOS sub forum for you. I'm moving all Tiguan related posts into that sub forum. What are a bit parse on EOS related threads if you find any please send the link via PM and I will move those as that section is empty at the moment.

I hope we have another satisfied users.