Volkswagen Forum - VW Forums for Volkwagen enthusiasts

Volkswagen Forum - VW Forums for Volkwagen enthusiasts (https://volkswagenforum.com/forum/)
-   Audio/Visual Electronics (https://volkswagenforum.com/forum/audio-visual-electronics-9/)
-   -   Edit Flip F360W files in MOV with Mac Flip F360W Converter (https://volkswagenforum.com/forum/audio-visual-electronics-9/edit-flip-f360w-files-mov-mac-flip-f360w-converter-32710/)

wepriscilla 07-01-2011 02:25 AM

Edit Flip F360W files in MOV with Mac Flip F360W Converter

Flip F360W camcorder is a “Pocket Camcorder” for its cleverish design. The camcorder records 640 x 480 Standard Definition/MPEG-4 Flip F360W AVI files. In addition, this camcorder comes with 2GB Flash Memory, boasts 2x Digital Zoom and its internal memory can store up to 60 minutes 640x480 AVI Videos.

These days, I shoot my lovely dog with my Flip F360W camcorder. However, I cannot play it back in my Apple computer with QuickTime player. I have found that the footage of Flip F360W camcorder is AVI format, but the QuickTime Player supports MOV format. In this case, I have to convert Flip F360W AVI files to MOV for Mac. And I found a perfect Mac Flip F360W Converter.
PS: MOV is a multimedia development, storage, and playback technology from Apple. It is a universal media format that is acceptable in a wide range of video players or software. That is the reason why you would convert AVI to MOV.

Next, I will introduce you the way I convert my AVI videos from Flip F360W AVI in few simple steps.
Preparation: Free download Flip F360W AVI Converter for Mac. Install and run it in your computer.

Step1. Import/Load the Flip F360W AVI files to converter software.
Import the files by clicking the button as the pictures shows. You may connect USB Interfaces to your computer and load AVI files directly to the converter software. Also, you may copy the AVI videos to your computer first, then import them in the software.
Step2. Find the MOV format as the output Flip F360W AVI files formats.
Click the drop-down list in the Format line. Choose common video>MOV-QuickTime(*.mov) as the output format.(after choosing this format, you could not only play it in Mac QuickTime Player, but also in iMoive)
Step3. Choose the Profile Settings that suits for output format.
Get the Profile Settings box by clicking the “Setting” button. Change the Size-640*480, the Bitrate(kbps)-original to get the best quality. And if acquiesce in the software, just ignore this step.
Step4. Convert the finished Flip F360W AVI files
Find the big “Convert” in the right side. Click it to start the conversion, which will take you few minuts. If you want to stop it, just “Pause” or “Cancel” the conversion.
Tips: The editing function of Video Converter for Mac is also very powerful, such as trimming the files, add the text or the videos. If you want to learn more about the software, simply click Video Converter for Mac.

maddy 07-15-2012 11:30 PM

Hello,
If you are looking for cheap electronic gadgets online where you get all of your favorite gadgets on very cheap rates so is best place.:)