Help - Buying a new Polo 1.2 TSI

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2012, 12:52 PM
Default Re Rivazza 16" in Malta

Hi guys,

I (and others who ordered the TSI version recently) was offered these rims at no extra charge instead of the 15" lakeside.... It is apparently an offer they have at the moment.... I ordered mine beginning of April

Old 07-05-2012, 03:14 PM

Hi dwg1986, I just bought POLO Tsi 1.2 90bhp!

I can honestly say, that I am delighted with the car. Awesome shape, comfortable car and amazing ride.

I just added the sunroof and I highly recommend.

Old 07-06-2012, 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by BRE009
Hi dwg1986, I just bought POLO Tsi 1.2 90bhp!

I can honestly say, that I am delighted with the car. Awesome shape, comfortable car and amazing ride.

I just added the sunroof and I highly recommend.
That's great to hear! I'm also delighted with the car in the same ways you are (except that I wasn't ready to pay extra for the sunroof)

I have a question someone here should be able to answer: When am I supposed to give the Polo its first service? The running-in distance is 1500km, but the dealer had told me the first service is due after 8000km or 1 year. Isn't the first service supposed to be given after completing the running-in, or is it different nowadays?

Old 08-14-2012, 05:28 AM

Car is very useful things for every one. Here I get such nice description about new Volkswagen polo car. Its looks beautiful, specifications and features. In this car interior is very safety, exterior, comfort and Convenience.

Old 08-14-2012, 01:35 PM
Default Malta

Hi guys I am from Malta aswell. I went to Continental Cars today and I was wondering if the car is economical with a 12 TSI 90(bhp) engine. I was wondering if I should order it RED or BLACK. What you think?

Old 08-15-2012, 04:09 AM
Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum duwwi1978. Name:  VWwelcome.gif
Views: 649
Size:  951 Bytes

If you want an economical car then its got to be a diesel.

Old 08-17-2012, 12:29 AM

i think that some misconception could have happened with you , as polo is available in no such segment that you have written above , you should check it once again and go for complete research before buying this car.

Old 10-24-2012, 05:36 AM
Default Developing rattles and noises!

Hi all,

I am now going into my 5th month with my polo.

I noticed some rattles and noises here and there, which happens in all cars I guess, but I am getting a bit concerned....

- Does anybody also get a heavy rattling noise from the engine when in second gear between 1500 and 2000 rpm? (I know that @ 1000rpm it is normal to get a slight rattle)

- when shifting from 1st to 2nd do you get a whizzing sound when you press the clutch? Particularly when you reach circa 2000rpm in 1st

- I also noticed that sometimes when at a standstill and the engine is just idling, every 15 seconds I hear a clicking sound (you can hear it from the drivers seat and even feel it - as if sometimes is trying to turn) that seems to be coming from the engine bay.

Anybody experiencing these too?... I am going to the dealer soon just to make sure, but would like to know if it happens to anyone else and is something normal that develops over time (and I'm just over concerned) or its something to worry about!

Cheers

Old 11-21-2012, 03:45 AM

I agree with you dwg1986

Old 12-17-2012, 05:42 AM

Originally Posted by ilguns
Hi all,

I am now going into my 5th month with my polo.

I noticed some rattles and noises here and there, which happens in all cars I guess, but I am getting a bit concerned....

- Does anybody also get a heavy rattling noise from the engine when in second gear between 1500 and 2000 rpm? (I know that @ 1000rpm it is normal to get a slight rattle)

- when shifting from 1st to 2nd do you get a whizzing sound when you press the clutch? Particularly when you reach circa 2000rpm in 1st

- I also noticed that sometimes when at a standstill and the engine is just idling, every 15 seconds I hear a clicking sound (you can hear it from the drivers seat and even feel it - as if sometimes is trying to turn) that seems to be coming from the engine bay.

Anybody experiencing these too?... I am going to the dealer soon just to make sure, but would like to know if it happens to anyone else and is something normal that develops over time (and I'm just over concerned) or its something to worry about!

Cheers
I am not, by any means, a car expert.. but I haven't noticed such abnormalities thus far. I would have it checked since it doesn't sound right. I'm into the 6th month with the car now, and I'm quite happy overall. Anyone take it for its first service as soon as running-in was complete? Or do you wait for the first 8000km / 1 year to expire?

Quick Reply: Help - Buying a new Polo 1.2 TSI