Volkswagen Jetta/Bora
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

rear windows

Old 06-20-2008, 01:34 PM
Default rear windows

when i go to open my rear windows with the buttons on the driver side, sometimes the rear driver side window wont open...sometimes when it does roll down and i dont roll it down all the way and i use the button to roll it down more...it starts to roll up...sometimes it wont even roll down at all. yesterday the rear passenger side started to do the same thing. the windows roll down fine using their own window roll downs but not always from the drivers access (if that makes any sense.) it almost seems like the wiring might be a little funky..any thoughts?! has anyone had this happen before?! thanks! )

Old 06-22-2008, 11:08 PM
Default RE: rear windows

i have this same problem on an 08.

i can go two weeks without a problem and out of nowhere, it will roll in the direction it feels, or half way up, and suddenly down again. I think the panel got wet and this is whats causing it. this started after the car hit its 1 month b-day

Old 06-23-2008, 11:16 AM
Default RE: rear windows

i hade a seal come loose on the front pass window that caused the same thing (sorta). when i rolled it down it would bind up and it would roll back up and visa-versa depending on when it cought. but it was the front with the auto roll up and down. now thay have a safty so u dont kill the moter but i dont know if its just the fronts or if its allthe windows. somthing to look at anyway.