Volkswagen Jetta/Bora
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

cam position sensor

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2011, 03:22 PM
Default cam position sensor

Hi New to owning a VW. From what I understand there are 2 cam shaft position sensors I found and replaced one on the back right but can not find the other any one know where it is located your help would be greatly appreciated..

Old 10-09-2011, 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by zh74
Hi New to owning a VW. From what I understand there are 2 cam shaft position sensors I found and replaced one on the back right but can not find the other any one know where it is located your help would be greatly appreciated..
I have saw the post show on how to solve the problem with you

Old 10-10-2011, 11:32 AM
Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum. Name:  VWwelcome.gif
Views: 5609
Size:  951 Bytes

We really need to know the year of your Jetta and the engine size and engine code if you have it?

Please put you car spec in your signature then everyone can read it?

Old 10-10-2011, 05:53 PM
Default cam sensors

my bad The VW I am working on is a 2000 jetta vr6 2.8L.

Old 10-12-2011, 10:10 PM

let’s come to the topic of the way to buy the GPS DVD Navigation. Just three or four years ago, there were very limited ways to buy Car DVD Navigation. Car supplies, professional assemble shops, retail shops are the main ways for you to get the DVD Navigations. However, the Internet gives rise to the boom of e-commerce and the increasingly fierce competitions in the market, which has paved ways for more purchasing ways of the car DVD Navigations. In additions to the traditional channels, direct sales, car supermarkets, 4S stores and other marketing modes have developed rapidly, especially the online selling. Some stores even go directly to where you live and offer the installation service. As long as you check out their service commitment and the qualifications of online agents and work out the price comparison then make sure that it is all right, you can also enjoy the fun of buying at home. In addition, do not appear ignorant of your own demand during the purchase process. Your requirements of the products should be more intense through the explanations of the sellers.

Many friends are not as excited and pleased as before after equipping their own car with the GPS DVD Navigation. They have no idea that everything has just started right away. There are quite a lot of standards to justify whether your characteristics are well satisfied. For example, do the functions of the new system and sound quality match your initial idea? Is it easy and convenient to control the gadget? The most important point is that you should take some time to communicate with the DVD Navigation to find out if the tune quality is good or not by listening more and repeatedly as well as listening in many ways. Even the some system installed in the same kind of vehicles, the effect it brings can be quite different due to the different users.

When your characteristics are well satisfied, you can feel the joy. For the drivers and the passengers, the 4 words learning, buying, using and playing can well illustrate the experience between the GPS DVD Navigation and them. The significance inside is now where the label in the age of characteristics lies.

More infoemcargps