PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Silicone key case cover key fob – Match your car – White / Green / Yellow/ SILVER

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2012, 12:03 AM
Default Silicone key case cover key fob – Match your car – White / Green / Yellow/ SILVER

Silicone key case cover key fob – Match your car – White / Green / Yellow / Red / Black / Silver / PINK and many more

Visit VDUBKey.com - Home / Purchase to order – PLEASE ADD # associated with the color case and your name when you send payment. Paypal: VDUBKEY@GMAIL.COM – THANK YOU!

Only a limited quantity available of all colors, get them before they are gone!

Keys these will fit:

They will fit the 3 button design and also the 2 button design. It will line up perfect and you can use the lock and unlock button.

1 for $15
2 for $25

Canada:
1 for $20
2 for $30 – these all have to go through customs!

Colors:

Reflex silver has a shiny silver finish as you can see from the pic, and the gray and charcoal is matte.

AGAIN: there are a lot of colors to choose from so look at the picture to see the color description and the number on the case. When ordering give me the # you want and your name. This will eliminate any mistakes and this will allow me to ship orders quickly to you.

Old 08-13-2019, 02:22 AM

hello,i am interest in this topic,and i search vw key programming,find this useful page.
It collect many volkswagen key programming case,but in some case it need special tool
http://www.car-auto-repair.com/tag/vw-key-programming/