PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

R32 Borla Exhaust & Haldex unit

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2012, 06:50 PM
Default R32 Borla Exhaust & Haldex unit

Hi im new to this site and used to be an owner of a 2008 candy white r32. Unfortunetly things have been really tough with family, and finacially so i had to sell it . I still miss it till this day and im keeping my head high and hoping in the future i can be a VW owner again but hopefully the golf r this time or even a newer gti. But the main reason i am putting up this post is because before i sold it i took of my Borla Exhaust and still have my haldex unit (which i never got the chance to put in cause i had to say goodbye) and now i have no use for them and i would like to sell them cause there just laying around for no reason. I wrapped my borla with material to keep it in good condition and my haldex is still in the box. Im hoping i could find help on this forum to try and sell these items, im 20 years old in college and could use every penny right now, and im also trying help and support my mom due to some family issues. Im asking $1,300 as a package deal for both or if someone just wants one of the items then $700 for the exhaust and $800 for the haldex unit. There is room for little negotiation. I live in Illinois (chicago) and my email is vdubr32.pr@gmail.com or you can contact my cell three1two nine one 9 85one9. I appreciate any help.
Thank you my is pj
I can also send pictures of the items upon request im doing this of an ipad and it freezes when i try and upload pics dont know why???