PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

02 Golf 1.8t part out Tons of custom parts!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2011, 11:13 PM
Default 02 Golf 1.8t part out Tons of custom parts!!!!!

I am parting out a 2002 Vw Golf that has hundreds of custom parts in in, this Golf was built for racing and was featured in eurotuner magazine several times. I am parting the entire car out. Some parts include: Entire Garrett T-4 turbo system, 6 point roll cage, Sparco steering wheel, Sparco seats, Sparco seat brackets. Sparco seatbelt harnesses, All Greddy guages, Greddy Turbo timer, Apr splitter, Custom headlights, Custom tail lights, Lightened doors, Carbon fiber hood. Carbon fiber rear decklid, All custom motor parts including ABD racing intake manifold, Autotech fuel rail, Injectors, lightened pulleys. Everything must go!!!! First to show the money gets the parts...

Here is a link to some of the pictures of the car... Will be making a list of parts and prices at a later time......

http://s1118.photobucket.com/albums/...ericanpioneer/

Call Gabriel at 918-764-0862 or Email me at theamericanpioneer@gmail.com.

Parts list available upon request

Old 03-17-2011, 01:40 AM

There are many software for photo recovery mac because we lost or deleted the photo files careless sometimes. And the system function mistake of digital camera or a computer you stored the photos can lead the photos loss. I always like to take photos with my phone. To remain the sweet monment. But it is strange that i couldn't find the photos I took when I connected the phone with my Mac. It is quite annoy thing. Have you ever meet the problem like me? So how can you do photo recovery mac? I have searched the software photo recovery for mac in Google, it came out many results, I don’t know which one should be the good software for mac photo recovery, so I click one by one, then I found this photo recovery software mac. I download the free trial for using. I think it is some kind of miracle when the all photos come back. Maybe you can take a look and have a try in photo recovery mac os
Key Features:
1. It will recover image files even if they have been deleted from the recycle bin or even if the partition has been lost or deleted.
2. Thumbnail view functionality while scanning, allows you to identify your lost images and digital photo files easily.
3. Allow you backup all the file after recover them.
4. Easy to use ,no technical skill, recover all the image, file just need some simple click. Novice can use it easily.
5. Supports Mac data recovery from these device include Memory Sticks, Smart Media, Compact Flash I & II, MMC, Micro Drives, SD Cards, XD Cards, PCMCIA, Floppy Disks, VCD, DVD, USB, Mp3, Mp4 player, FireWire, etc.