New Member Area New to VWF? Stop in tell us about you.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TIME OUT....For a funny story!

Old 03-17-2009, 10:23 PM
Default TIME OUT....For a funny story!

Hi! I just became a part of this forum here and I would love to be a part of it. I love contributing to the community.I can probably add some humour to start with. Here are some funny stories that I read somewhere.A patient comes to a Dentist with a tooth pain.Dentist : Two of you teeth are infected and we need to extract them.Patient: How much will it cost?Dentist: Seven hundred and fifty dollars for both.Patient: What? Seven hundred and fifty dollars for 10 minutes of work?Dentist: Well, if you like, I can pull them out slowly! Here is another one:Husband and wife have just left their home for camping. Wife: We should turn the car back! I forgot to turn off the gas stove and it might burn our appartment! Husband: It's okay, the apartment will not burn, I forgot to turn off the shower.The last one:A trial is in progress in the court room.Lawyer: Your Honour, if a person has 18 criminal records he is not a criminal. Judge: Then who is he? Lawyer: He is a Collector.Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed it.

Old 04-01-2009, 09:12 PM
Default Nice post.

I'm new to the forum. Nice post.

Last edited by angenoupe; 04-02-2009 at 12:49 PM.