General Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How to program your key fob.

Old 11-13-2010, 12:34 AM

What you want to do is known as "locking" a program, such that its source code cannot be accessed.

Old 11-19-2010, 11:44 AM
Default Help me stop spendin money please

Ive got a 94 jetta gl 2.0. I love the car but not the money ive spent on it. I have trouble staying at the speed limit. the car jerks around like its mis firing but when i put it to the floor its fine. but i cant raise hell everywhere. Ive replaced my iac valve my egr valve my plugs and wires my fuel filter and both of my coolant temp sensors. I cleaned my throttle body to. My check engine light is on but i cant get it checked cause someone riped the harness out that lets you check it. any advice would be awesome. Ive been troubleshootin since i bought the car and all its done for me is give me hell.

Old 11-23-2010, 07:29 AM

Kansas City will come out on top. They have the best rushing attack in the league at 160ypg, a powerful defense featuring Dorsey on the end, Arenas and Flowers at CB, and Vrabel outside, and Cassel is finding a comfort zone with Bowe.

Old 11-30-2010, 12:15 AM

Originally Posted by simpsonjohn5
Even i was startled ,how often u change your oil on the bike?
You have to take the key to a local dealership that has Nissan's. They will give you a quote on how much it will cost. Usually these are pricey, but in some incidents they are not. I work at a salvage yard and many of the older vehicles are STILL expensive. The fob itself I KNOW has to be programmed unless its a system you have had installed yourself.

Old 01-07-2011, 06:54 AM

Indeed.

glass beads

Old 01-18-2011, 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by ichliebe
indeed.

glass beads

agreed.

Old 03-01-2011, 01:48 AM
Smile

Originally Posted by racerx002
Put one key into the ignition and turn it on. Don't start car.
Using the second key lock the car manually outside.
Press unlock once and wait a couple of seconds.
Then press lock once.
Manually unlock the car and remove the key from the ignition.
Now test your key fob.
i know a really good key program machine called sbb key programmer...in a eshop called eobd2.com...
that's a really function tool....
thank you for share the steps...

Old 03-19-2011, 06:39 PM
Talking awesome key fob re-program instructions

God bless the internet! Having just replaced the battery to my 06 Jetta key fob, I found that the transmitter wasn't communicating with the car. These instructions worked like a champ. One note of clarification - put the good key in the ignition, use the non-functioning one outside the car. I tried it the other way around the first time, and it didn't work.

Old 03-20-2011, 06:27 AM
Smile Nike Air Max 2009 Mens Black/Navy Blue Leather Shoes At Http://hicheapshoes.com

Nike Air Max 2009 Shoes was released in 2009. The Nike Air Max shoes uses all the brand new sneaker technology developed by Nike. The Air Max 2009 comes with high-end technology combines with streamlined to deliver maximum comfort. New Flywire technology provides incredibly lightweight support and comfort; while the full-length polyurethane at midsole for durability. The Nike Air Max 2009 is the combination of all merits of other Nike Air Max. Our websit supply cheap Air Max shoes. If you want to buy other Air Max shoes, please contact us. Welcome order our products.
Nike Air Max 2009 Mens Black/Navy Blue Leather Shoes. If you need to buy a pair of Air Max shoes. This Air Max 2009 men's shoes from Nike is good choice for you. We supply most cheap Air Max. The Nike Air Max 2009 running shoe features a two-layer mesh upper. Top layer mesh features Flywire technology and a sub layer open mesh offers breathability and comfort. Full-length Air-Sole unit provides durable cushioning. Welcome to our website.
via http://hicheapshoes.com

Old 03-20-2011, 09:33 PM

http://hicheapshoes.com you trust online nike shoes,buy cheap nike air max 2011nike air max 2010,nike air max 2009,nike free running shoes,nike free 3.0 shoes, nike free 5.0 shoes, nike free 7.0 shoes with cheap price,free shipping,good service. pay by paypal

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: How to program your key fob.